This post is a little past due but better late than never.
Season 3, Episode 17: “The Worst Generation”
Aired: February 27, Wednesday, 10:00 p.m.
Adam, Blake, and Ders make their way to an assisted living home, all with different goals in mind. Let’s see some story lines:
Story “A”: Adam
- While Adam is recording his new workout DVD, titled “Demamp Camp: Working Out With Tires”, he separates both his shoulders. But he can’t pay the medical bills, especially since Gramps Demamp (George) took him off the insurance. Adam’s goal through the episode is to prove to George that he is a real man, then hopefully he will be put back on his grandpa’s insurance!
Story “B”: Anders
- Ders has an alternative motive while traveling through the assisted living home. He is trying to produce an episode of “MTV True Life”, but he changes his mind on the idea a couple times. Let’s see what he went though:
- MTV True Life: “I’m In A Ménage à Brahj”
- MTV True Life: “I’m Into Old People”
- MTV True Life: “I’m A Russian Lesbian Hockey Player Living In America (Maybe Illegally)
- MTV True Life: “I’m Trying to Get On Tosh.0”
Story “C”: Blake
- Blake never knew his grandfather, but he finds a rad brahj to hang with. He likes to party just like the guys too! But after a rough whip-it, Blake is forced to perform mouth to throat CPR. (Don’t watch this scene while eating)
Ders: “Old people are really cool. They’re like the crypt keeper. They just tell you stories.”
Adam: “The only closet I’m in is the one I’m trapped in with R. Kelley, watching a rap opera.”
Blake: “This dude is sick! I’m talking terminally chill.”
Blake: “You got witch hands!”
Blake: “Ah! I got your throat splooge all in my mouth!”
This episode aired February 27 at 10:00 pm on Comedy Central. It pulled in 1,090,000 (Live+SD) viewers and had a 0.6 rating amongst Adults 18-49.
The 10:00-10:30 hour also has some strong competition on Wednesdays, mainly Duck Dynasty on A&E. Duck Dynasty had 8,620,000 viewers (Live+SD) and had a 3.9 rating in the same category.